Tasker APK is an automation app for Android users. You can create any number of task on it and they can be executed as per the given instructions. Tasker apk is a very useful app for most Android users as we don’t get enough time to remember many and do it. Apps like this can help us to organize various tasks without forgetting them. Tasker app is a very popular app in the Android automation appsgenre and you can get this from the Google Play Store by paying $2.99. But there are people who don’t want to spend money to get such apps. For them, there is a tasker apk. You can download tasker APK paid version for free and use it on your device to perform various actions.
Actions could be anything like simply turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. Complex tasks like sending app-specific media or control commands through third-party plugins.
Table of Contents
Tasker – Download Tasker APK V5.8u1 Free 2019 (Latest Version)
Tasker is one of the pioneers when it comes to automation before the whole AI boom tasker is what drives our curiosity. If you need to automate a few things which require your input, then tasker apk is the way to go. Let’s see, how you can get most out of the tasker.
Tasker Apk Information
No of Downloads
Android 4.0 & Above
April 25. 2019
Official Link taskerapkdownload.com
There are many features available for this app. You can use them to make your day to day tasks easy.
- It contains more than 200 built-in plugins to support all your tasks.
- Create an individual task and combine it under a project name or also check some Tasker profiles.
- Use the repeat task feature to create custom repeat pattern for a recurring task
- Use smart actions such as adding locations, get in touch with a contact without leaving the app, assign tasks to connect with social media accounts, etc to perform your tasks quickly.
- Set reminders on your tasker app using reminder features and get notified
- To organize your GTD workflow you can set task context.
- You can customize the UI as you want by changing the icon look, its positions, and many other elements
- Tasker allows you to create your own apps using available features and you can sell it on the Play store
- You can find extensive actions, events, and states when you use this app. All of them will be helpful to you in each situation.
How to Install Tasker APK for Android?
Tasker is available to download from the Google Play Store. But it is a paid app. So, many people search for free versions of this. You can follow the steps given below and download the tasker apk.
DOWNLOAD APK (3.2 MB)
- First of all, enable the installation of apps from third-party source by going to Settings >> Security >> Enable or tick “Unknown sources”.
- Next, download the tasker .apk file from any of the links above.
- Open the downloaded apk file & tap Next to start the installation process.
- Tap on install, wait for a few seconds.
- Wait for a few seconds, Tasker will be installed shortly.
- Open the open, and agree on the terms of conditions when it prompts.
- Congrats, now you successfully installed Tasker app on your Android device.
Now you can create or add any profiles according to your need, make sure you download the latest version app or else it may not support your device.
- Tasker for iOS
- Tasker for Windows
Important Tasker App Terms
Actions – Action means a function or feature to perform something on an Android device. Tasker supports more than 200 actions from 21 categories
Tasks – A Task is a group of actions that takes place within the device. This could be a trigger or context that is executed manually
Context – Context means situation or conditions where the execution of a task associated with.
Profile – Profile is a package of context and linked tasks. You can include several contexts for a profile and all those must be true to run a linked task.
Variable – Variable is something that is constantly changing. For example, date, time, battery level, etc
Scene – This is a place where you can create your own UI like the layout of buttons, menus, and other elements as you wish.
Project – A group of profiles, scenes, variables, tasks, etc can collectively call a project.
How Does Tasker For Android work?
When you open the Tasker apk, you can see four tabs. They are Profiles, tasks, scene, variables, etc. If you want to give a task tap on it and add a task name, there. Then you can assign actions to that task. There are some inbuilt actions from which you can select a task from it. You can also use the search tab and search actions you want to assign to a task.
This is the easy way to build a task if you have an idea about what you want to assign. After selecting the action, you can execute it by pressing the play button. You can automate actions by setting a particular time also. If you still not getting on how the tasker for android works, head over to the FAQs page to learn more.
If tasker app apk isn’t your cup of tea, then you should check out a few tasker alternative apps or go with Blackmart Alpha app store to get started automation.
Tasker app is very useful for people who want to customize their phone and make it work for themselves. Tasker APK cracked is very simple to use if you get the whole operations process well.
You can practice it by experimenting with new things. There is a beginner mode and an advanced mode to make your process easy. UI of the tasker apk is very simple and easy to use. No need to know complex codes to make it work.